Reach for the stars.
At Insch School we celebrate diversity and inspire all our young learners to reach for the stars and achieve their very best. We strive to create an inclusive and nurturing learning community. Quality learning and teaching is at the heart of all that we do.
Our vision is based on shared values from all stakeholders to provide an environment that:
- Develops Successful Learners, Responsible Citizens, Confident Individuals and Effective Contributors
- Is child centred
- Is respectful
- Celebrates success inside and outside of school
- Is collaborative
- Is caring, safe and supportive
- Is challenging, stimulating and enjoyable
- Is progressive and innovative
- To achieve the best outcome for each child through partnership between pupils, parents, staff and the wider community.
- To ensure that everyone feels a sense of achievement in all that they do.
- To celebrate cultural and social diversity so that everyone feels valued and respected.
- To develop enquiring minds and skills to embrace lifelong learning.
- To promote children to take responsibility and to make informed choices about their future.
- To ensure the school community observes the rights of children, as set out in the UNCRC, and the rights respecting behaviour.
- To foster an ethos of distributive leadership at all levels.